This blog features all the shoes that you will find at Cori-Beth's Shoe Boutique, the fun and the heartache in creating them and more. Cool, original shoes featuring everything from Think Pink, Sign Language, Fine Art, Flowers, Fractals, Cool and Crazy Designs, and more. Several styles including Lace Up, Slip On, and Mini Slip On. Kid's Sizes, too! Something for everyone.

All original designs © and ™ 2008-2009 Cori-Beth's Shoe Boutique
All Rights Reserved

______________________________________________


Friday, November 20, 2009

Sign Language Shoes

Cool and unique, one of a kind sign language shoes that won't be found anywhere else. Featuring everything from Monkeys, Koalas, I Love You Flowers, I Love You Hands, and more. Women's and Kids sizes available in these cool Keds. So get your very own pair or two of sign language shoes today!

Women's shoes start at $60/pair and Kids shoes start 1t $50/pair. Get yours today by clicking on the image(s) below or visit Sign Language Shoes to see all of the great shoes in this category.

Shoes shown in the order Women's Lace Ups, Kids Slip Ons, Women's Slip Ons, Kids Lace Ups, Women's Mini Slip Ons. Designs available on all styles shown.

Sign Language I Love You Koala Women's Lace Up ShoesSign Language I Love You Monkey Kids Slip On ShoesSign Language I Love You Flower Women's Slip On ShoesBlue Sign Language I Love You Kids Lace Up ShoesRainbow Burst Sign Language I Love You Women's Mini Slip On ShoesGreen Sign Language I Love You Women's Lace Up ShoesLime Sign Language I Love You Kids Slip On ShoesNavy Sign Language I Love You Women's Slip On ShoesPastel Sign Language I Love You Kids Lace Up ShoesRed Sign Language I Love You Women's Mini Slip On ShoesPurple Sign Language I Love You Women's Lace Up Shoes

No comments: