This blog features all the shoes that you will find at Cori-Beth's Shoe Boutique, the fun and the heartache in creating them and more. Cool, original shoes featuring everything from Think Pink, Sign Language, Fine Art, Flowers, Fractals, Cool and Crazy Designs, and more. Several styles including Lace Up, Slip On, and Mini Slip On. Kid's Sizes, too! Something for everyone.

All original designs © and ™ 2008-2009 Cori-Beth's Shoe Boutique
All Rights Reserved

______________________________________________


Thursday, March 5, 2009

Working Fine Now

Everything is working fine now at Cori-Beth's Shoe Boutique, including the comments board.

Cori-Beth

2 comments:

feeno said...

Just wanted to wish you a happy Easter. Plus I'll turn my sister on to your shoes, I think she'd be in to that.

thanx, later, feeno

Cori-Beth said...

And a Happy Easter to you, too feeno! You must have found my shoe blog via my cousins blog Disjointed Thinking!

New designs for the shoes are coming soon. More in the patterned and "fractal" design area. Hope you sister enjoys them. I've been having fun creating!

Again, happy Easter!

Cori-Beth